WWE has announced how the remaining two wrestlers for the Cruiserweight title match at Worlds Collide will be decided.
NXT Cruiserweight Champion Angel Garza is defending his title in a fatal four-way match at the Royal Rumble weekend Worlds Collide special. After defeating Tyler Breeze and Lio Rush in a triple threat match on NXT last night, Isaiah "Swerve" Scott will be one of Garza's challengers.
There will be qualifying matches on next week's NXT UK to determine the other two challengers for Worlds Collide. The qualifiers will be Jordan Devlin vs. Ligero and Travis Banks vs. Brian Kendrick.
NXT UK's post-TakeOver: Blackpool II television tapings are being held in York, England this Friday and Saturday.
Worlds Collide is taking place at the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas on Saturday, January 25. Here's what's been announced for the show thus far:
- Undisputed Era (Adam Cole, Kyle O'Reilly, Bobby Fish & Roderick Strong) vs. Imperium (WALTER, Marcel Barthel, Fabian Aichner & Alexander Wolfe)
- NXT Women's Champion Rhea Ripley defending against Toni Storm
- DIY (Tommaso Ciampa & Johnny Gargano) vs. Moustache Mountain (Trent Seven & Tyler Bate)
- Finn Balor vs. Ilja Dragunov
- NXT Cruiserweight Champion Angel Garza defending against Isaiah "Swerve" Scott and the winners of the NXT UK qualifiers in a fatal four-way match