WWE has made a handful of announcements for the next two weeks of NXT UK episodes.
It had already been announced that next Thursday's NXT UK would be headlined by Kay Lee Ray defending her NXT UK Women's Championship against Meiko Satomura. Two matches and a segment have also now been added to the show. Ilja Dragunov will face Sam Gradwell, Kenny Williams will return to action as he teams with Amir Jordan against Oliver Carter & Ashton Smith, and Tyler Bate will appear on Noam Dar's Supernova Sessions talk show.
On the NXT UK episode that airs in two weeks, Bate will be in action against Dave Mastiff. WWE has also announced that the first-ever mixed tag match in NXT UK history will take place on that episode. Piper Niven and Jinny will continue their rivalry, with Niven teaming with Jack Starz and Jinny teaming with her associate Joseph Conners. In storyline, Niven wanted to face Jinny & Conners but was told she would need to have a partner.
Here are the updated cards for the next two NXT UK episodes:
March 4 --
- NXT UK Women's Champion Kay Lee Ray defends against Meiko Satomura
- Ilja Dragunov vs. Sam Gradwell
- Kenny Williams & Amir Jordan vs. Oliver Carter & Ashton Smith
- Tyler Bate appears on Noam Dar's Supernova Sessions
March 11 --
- Tyler Bate vs. Dave Mastiff
- Mixed tag match: Piper Niven & Jack Starz vs. Jinny & Joseph Conners