WWE is promoting that this Wednesday's episode of NXT will feature limited commercials.
That was announced during an advertisement that aired on tonight's Raw. This week's NXT is the first night of the Great American Bash.
The Great American Bash is taking place over the next two weeks of NXT and is going up against both nights of AEW's Fyter Fest.
NXT had limited commercial interruption for its October 2, 2019 episode, which was the show that went up against Dynamite's debut and was the first time NXT aired on the USA Network for its full two hours. The Adam Cole vs. Finn Balor NXT Championship match on the December 18 episode of NXT was also presented commercial-free.
Last week's NXT averaged 786,000 viewers, beating out the 633,000 viewers that Dynamite averaged. Dynamite drew a 0.22 rating in the 18-49 demo to NXT's 0.19 rating.
Here's what's been announced for the Great American Bash thus far:
Night one (July 1) --
- Non-title match: NXT Women's Champion Io Shirai vs. Sasha Banks
- Number one contender's fatal four-way elimination match: Mia Yim vs. Tegan Nox vs. Candice LeRae vs. Dakota Kai
- Strap match: Dexter Lumis vs. Roderick Strong
- Two-on-one handicap match: Aliyah & Robert Stone vs. Rhea Ripley (Ripley must join the Robert Stone Brand if she loses)
- Timothy Thatcher vs. Oney Lorcan
Night two (July 8) --
- Winner-take-all title vs. title match: NXT Champion Adam Cole vs. NXT North American Champion Keith Lee