WWE is stating that Xyon Quinn is not medically cleared to compete.
The company announced on Tuesday that Quinn has been pulled from his scheduled match against Tony D'Angelo on the April 26 edition of WWE NXT.
Shortly after Quinn was removed from the match, Robert Stone suggested that Von Wagner could serve as a replacement. Wagner had recently been suspended in storyline for attacking Ikemen Jiro.
"If Xyon isn’t man enough to step up and face Tony D, my guy will cause he’s not SOFT. I got Von’s suspension cut down. Now all I have to do is pay his fine which won’t be a problem," Stone wrote on Twitter.
Wagner vs. Angelo has since been made official for Tuesday's show.
The updated lineup for Tuesday's edition of NXT from the WWE Performance Center in Orlando is as follows:
- Solo Sikoa vs. Trick Williams
- Fallon Henley, Josh Briggs & Brooks Jensen vs. Legado del Fantasma (Elektra Lopez, Cruz Del Toro & Joaquin Wilde)
- Nikkita Lyons vs. Lash Legend
- Nathan Frazer makes his NXT 2.0 debut
- Katana Chance & Kayden Carter vs. Yulisa Leon & Valentina Feroz
- Von Wagner vs. Tony D'Angelo