WrestleCon has announced a change to the lineup for Thursday's Mark Hitchcock Memorial SuperShow.
Josh Alexander is replacing Jonathan Gresham in a six-man tag team match at the WrestleCon SuperShow. It will now be Alexander, Black Taurus & Ace Austin vs. Michael Oku, Rey Horus & Laredo Kid.
Gresham is no longer on the WrestleCon SuperShow card. This Friday, Gresham will face Bandido in the main event of ROH Supercard of Honor to determine an undisputed ROH World Champion.
The WrestleCon SuperShow is taking place at the Fairmont Hotel in Dallas on Thursday night. The show will air live on Fite TV, with Ian Riccaboni and Veda Scott serving as the commentary team.
Here's the updated SuperShow card:
- Minoru Suzuki vs. Biff Busick
- The Briscoes (Jay & Mark Briscoe) vs. The Rottweilers (Low Ki & Homicide)
- Bandido vs. "Speedball" Mike Bailey
- Tomohiro Ishii vs. Timothy Thatcher
- Mia Yim vs. Athena (formerly known as Ember Moon in WWE)
- Josh Alexander, Black Taurus & Ace Austin vs. Michael Oku, Rey Horus & Laredo Kid
- Team Atsushi Onita vs. Team PCO 10-man tag match (other participants in the match have yet to be revealed)
The best match at the SuperShow will receive a $5,000 bonus. The fans in attendance at the show will vote to determine what the best match was.