With Jon Moxley unable to wrestle at the show, Josh Barnett has a new opponent for Bloodsport.
Barnett vs. Chris Dickinson has been announced as the new main event for Josh Barnett's Bloodsport II. The event is taking place at Showboat Atlantic City in Atlantic City, New Jersey next Saturday (September 14). It will stream live as an iPPV via Fite TV.
Barnett vs. Moxley was originally announced for the show, but Moxley had to pull out of the match due to the case of MRSA that returned in his elbow. Moxley tweeted last month that he still wants to face Barnett in the future, writing that "We're gonna get this one back."
This will be the third Bloodsport event that Game Changer Wrestling has put on. It features hybrid MMA-style pro wrestling matches.
Barnett and Minoru Suzuki went to a time limit draw in the main event of Josh Barnett's Bloodsport I this April. Dickinson defeated Andy Williams at that show and lost to Dan Severn at Matt Riddle's Bloodsport in 2018.
The matches that have been announced for Josh Barnett's Bloodsport II are listed below:
- Josh Barnett vs. Chris Dickinson
- Tom Lawlor vs. Davey Boy Smith Jr.
- Ikuhisa Minowa vs. Timothy Thatcher
- Allysin Kay vs. Nicole Savoy
- Zachary Wentz vs. Anthony Henry
- Anthony Carelli vs. Simon Grimm
- JR Kratos vs. Erik Hammer
- Sumie Sakai vs. Lindsay Snow
- Matt Makowski vs. Rory Gulak