Weary of more original content featuring today's WWE stars when the company is sitting on tens of thousands of hours of classic wrestling somewhere in Titan Towers?
If so, Tuesday is going to be a great day for you according to the good and talented folks at WWE Network News as the company is set to release a slew of matches and clips as part of the WWE Hidden Gems collection.
The website first broke news of the "Gems" collection earlier in the week, and released the list over the weekend.
Here's a look:
- NWA Champion Lou Thesz vs. Ray Gunkel 2/3 falls (May 30, 1951)
- Gino "Gorilla Monsoon" Marella vs. Dave Ruhl (March 16, 1961)
- Gagne-Metrics -- a workout routine from Verne Gagne (September 23, 1964)
- NWA Champion Gene Kiniski vs. Dory Funk Jr. (February 11, 1969)
- Andre The Giant feats of strength (January 12, 1976)
- Vince McMahon interviews Muhammad Ali (June 12, 1976)
- Mid-Atlantic Champion Jack Brisco vs. Roddy Piper (July 7, 1982)
- WWF Champion Bob Backlund vs. NWA Champion Harley Race (September 22, 1980)
- "The Last Battle of Atlanta" | Buzz Sawyer vs. Tommy Rich cage match (October 23, 1983)
- NWA Champion Ric Flair vs. Barry Windham (January 20, 1987)
- Undertaker vs. Unabomb (Kane) (August 19, 1995)
- Bret Hart vs. Steve Austin in South Africa (September 14, 1996)
- WWF Champion Bret Hart vs. Terry Funk in ECW (September 11, 1997)
- Samoa Joe vs. William Regal in UPW (October 11, 2000)
- FCW Champion Seth Rollins vs. Kassius Ohno (April 29, 2012)
Perhaps somewhere, someday that Hart vs. Tom Magee match will find its way home as well.