With the show just a few days away, a stipulation has been added to one of the matches for All In.
It was announced this morning that Hangman Page vs. Joey Janela will now be a Chicago Street Fight. Page's storyline on Being the Elite has been that he's responsible for the fictitious murder of Joey Ryan, and Page tweeted about the street fight stipulation today: "so murdering Joey Janela with a telephone is now legal. noted. #JoeyKiller"
All In: Zero Hour will air exclusively on WGN America at 6 p.m. Eastern time on Saturday. The four-hour main card begins at 7 p.m. Eastern and is available through pay-per-view, Fite TV, and HonorClub. NJPW has also announced that All In will be available on-demand through New Japan World for subscribers "shortly after the live broadcast." Further details on when the show will be added haven't been revealed.
Here's the updated card:
- The Young Bucks & Kota Ibushi vs. Rey Mysterio, Fenix & Bandido
- Kenny Omega vs. Pentagon Jr.
- NWA Worlds Heavyweight Champion Nick Aldis defending against Cody Rhodes
- Kazuchika Okada vs. Marty Scurll
- ROH World Champion Jay Lethal defending against the winner of the Over Budget Battle Royale
- Madison Rayne vs. Tessa Blanchard vs. Britt Baker vs. Chelsea Green
- Hangman Page vs. Joey Janela (Chicago Street Fight)
- "Arrow" star Stephen Amell vs. Christopher Daniels
- 15-participant Over Budget Battle Royale for an ROH World Championship shot against Jay Lethal later in the night (Moose, Rocky Romero, Colt Cabana, Jordynne Grace, Ethan Page, Brian Cage, Billy Gunn, Jimmy Jacobs, Marko Stunt, Brandon Cutler, and Punishment Martinez have been confirmed) (All In: Zero Hour)
- The Briscoes vs. Frankie Kazarian & Scorpio Sky (All In: Zero Hour)