Game Changer Wrestling presented The People vs. GCW from the Nashville Fairgrounds on Friday.
New GCW Tag Team Champions were crowned on the show when Los Mazisos (Ciclope & Miedo Extremo) won a triple threat match against The Second Gear Crew and the former champions, BUSSY (Allie Katch & Effy). It is the second time Los Mazisos have held the titles. Their first reign with the belts lasted 1,162 days from May 2018 to July 2021.
Cole Radrick also won the GCW Extreme title on Friday in a six-way scramble match. He becomes the eighth person to win the title. AJ Gray's title reign comes to an end after 195 days and nine successful defenses.
Jon Moxley was the only champion to successfully defend his title on the show. He retained the GCW World Championship by defeating Blake Christian in the main event.
Nick Gage cut a promo during the event as well. He called out Starrcast promoter Conrad Thompson and complained that no GCW wrestlers were booked for Ric Flair's Last Match. Gage promised that they would invade the show on Sunday night, leading to Thompson walking out.
The People vs. GCW took place Friday, July 29 from the Nashville Fairgrounds. Results from the show are as follows:
- Cole Radrick defeated AJ Gray, Axton Ray, Grim Reefer, Marko Stunt, and Shane Mercer in a six-way scramble match to win the GCW Extreme Championship
- Tony Deppen defeated Mike Bailey
- Nick Wayne defeated Alex Zayne
- Black Taurus, Gringo Loco, & Jack Cartwheel defeated ASF, Komander, & Laredo Kid
- Psycho Clown defeated Joey Janela
- Jordan Oliver defeated Bandido
- Los Mazisos (Ciclope & Miedo Extremo) defeated BUSSY (Allie Katch & Effy) and The Second Gear Crew (Mance Warner & Matthew Justice) to win the GCW Tag Team Championships
- Masha Slamovich defeated Kevin Blackwood
- GCW World Champion Jon Moxley defeated Blake Christian to retain the title