ROH has added a new match to the lineup for Glory By Honor.
It was announced today that Dalton Castle vs. Danhausen will take place at Glory By Honor night two. This year's Glory By Honor is a two-night event that's taking place at the 2300 Arena in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on Friday, August 20 and Saturday, August 21.
ROH is billing Castle vs. Danhausen as a first-time matchup between "two of pro wrestling’s most entertaining and eccentric performers."
Both nights of Glory By Honor will air live on HonorClub. Here are the updated cards for both shows:
Glory By Honor night one (Friday, August 20) --
- ROH World Champion Bandido defends against Flip Gordon
- ROH Pure Champion Jonathan Gresham (w/ Jay Lethal) defends against Rhett Titus (w/ Tracy Williams)
- Violence Unlimited (Brody King, Tony Deppen, Homicide & Chris Dickinson) vs. La Faccion Ingobernable (Rush, Dragon Lee, Kenny King & Bestia del Ring)
- EC3 vs. Brian Johnson
Glory By Honor night two (Saturday, August 21) --
- Steel cage match: Matt Taven vs. Vincent Marseglia (Taven's future ROH World title shot is on the line)
- Bandido & Rey Horus vs. Rush & Dragon Lee
- Violence Unlimited (Brody King, Tony Deppen, Homicide & Chris Dickinson) vs. The Foundation (Jay Lethal, Jonathan Gresham, Tracy Williams & Rhett Titus)
- The Briscoes vs. Flip Gordon & Demonic Flamita
- Dalton Castle vs. Danhausen