Dragon Lee, who is the reigning Ring of Honor Television Champion and one half of the ROH Tag Team Champions with Kenny King, suffered a broken eardrum and is off Friday's 19th Anniversary pay-per-view.
On Thursday's Week by Week show on YouTube, Quinn McKay said Lee had undergone minor surgery last week and is unable to fly. She didn't specify what the injury was.
Lee was set to defend the TV title against Tracy Williams, but now King will defend the title on Lee's behalf. If King wins, Lee remains the champion.
Lee was set to do double-duty as he and King (part of La Faccion Ingobernable) were to defend their Tag Team titles against Williams & Rhett Titus. That match is still on, but Bestia del Ring (Lee's father) will replace Lee in that spot instead.
The new card for this Friday's taped show is as follows:
- ROH World Champion Rush defends against Jay Lethal
- Grudge match: Jay Briscoe vs. EC3
- Kenny King defends the ROH Television Championship against Tracy Williams on behalf of Dragon Lee
- Unsanctioned match: Matt Taven vs, Vincent Marseglia
- ROH Pure Champion Jonathan Gresham defends against Dak Draper
- Kenny King & Bestia del Ring defend The ROH Tag Team titles against Tracy Williams & Rhett Titus
- Dalton Castle vs. Josh Woods
- Mark Briscoe vs. Flip Gordon
- ROH Six-Man Tag Team Champions Shane Taylor Promotions (Shane Taylor, Moses & Kaun) defend against MexiSquad (Bandido, Flamita & Rey Horus) (19th Anniversary Hour One)
- Four corner survival match: Danhausen vs. Brian Johnson vs. LSG vs. Eli Isom (19th Anniversary Hour One)