Six of the 30 entrants for G1 Supercard's Honor Rumble match have now been announced.
In this week's "Eck's Files" article on ROH's website, it was announced that Kenny King, PJ Black, The Bouncers (Beer City Bruiser & Brian Milonas), and Cheeseburger will be in the Honor Rumble. The match will feature wrestlers from ROH and NJPW, with Jushin Thunder Liger also confirmed as an entrant.
Liger announced earlier this month that he'll be retiring at the Tokyo Dome in January 2020.
The Honor Rumble is a Royal Rumble-style battle royal that will air on the G1 Supercard pre-show, which begins at 6:30 p.m. Eastern time next Saturday (April 6). The show is taking place at Madison Square Garden and will air live on HonorClub and New Japan World.
Here's what's been announced for G1 Supercard:
- IWGP Heavyweight Champion Jay White defending against Kazuchika Okada
- ROH World Champion Jay Lethal defending against Marty Scurll and Matt Taven in a triple threat ladder match
- IWGP Intercontinental Champion Tetsuya Naito defending against Kota Ibushi
- RevPro British Heavyweight Champion Zack Sabre Jr. defending against Hiroshi Tanahashi
- Title vs. title match: IWGP Tag Team Champions Tama Tonga & Tanga Loa vs. ROH Tag Team Champions PCO & Brody King vs. The Briscoes vs. EVIL & SANADA
- IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion Taiji Ishimori defending against Dragon Lee and Bandido in a triple threat match
- Bully Ray New York City street fight open challenge
- Women of Honor World Champion Mayu Iwatani defending against Kelly Klein
- Rush vs. Dalton Castle
- Title vs. title match: NEVER Openweight Champion Will Ospreay vs. ROH TV Champion Jeff Cobb
- 30-entrant Honor Rumble match (pre-show)