A new Tully Blanchard client will be revealed at ROH Supercard of Honor this Friday night.
During a promo that aired on Fite TV's Fite Fest Event Center: Day 1, Blanchard revealed that he has a new client that will face Ninja Mack at Supercard of Honor. The identity of Blanchard's client wasn't revealed.
"April 1, Dallas, Texas. I used to talk about Dallas, Texas in a lot of different ways, but I was always coming to be in the ring. This time, I'm coming to stand outside the ring," Blanchard said. "I've taken Ninja Mack's open contract, and I'm going to put my new client against him. And guys, we're going to walk out with our hands raised and our heads held high."
Tony Khan also confirmed the match on Twitter:
On an episode of AEW Dynamite earlier this month, Blanchard was fired as FTR's manager.
Ninja Mack was announced for Supercard of Honor prior to Khan purchasing ROH.
Supercard of Honor is being held at Curtis Culwell Center in Garland, Texas on Friday. The show will air live on HonorClub, pay-per-view, and Fite TV. The main card starts at 8 p.m. Eastern time. There will also be an hour-long pre-show airing for free on YouTube at 7 p.m. Eastern.
Here's the updated Supercard of Honor lineup:
- Winner-take-all match to determine undisputed ROH World Champion: Jonathan Gresham vs. Bandido
- ROH Tag Team Champions The Briscoes defend against FTR
- Interim ROH Women's World Championship match: Mercedes Martinez vs. Willow Nightingale
- ROH Pure Champion Josh Woods defends against Wheeler Yuta
- Jay Lethal vs. Lee Moriarty
- Swerve The Realest (Shane Strickland) vs. Alex Zayne
- Ninja Mack vs. Tully Blanchard's new client