Two more matches have been added to the card for ROH's final pay-per-view of the year.
ROH Television Champion Shane Taylor will defend his title against Dragon Lee at Final Battle. A grudge match between former Kingdom stablemates is also set for the PPV, with Matt Taven facing off with Vincent Marseglia.
ROH began building to Taylor vs. Lee when Taylor retained his title against Flip Gordon, Tracy Williams, and Lee in a four corner survival match at Death Before Dishonor this September. Taylor pinned Gordon, then Lee indicated that he wanted a one-on-one match with Taylor.
Marseglia turned against Taven and attacked him with an axe in an angle at ROH's The Experience show earlier this month.
Final Battle is taking place at the UMBC Event Center in Baltimore, Maryland on Friday, December 13. Here's the updated card for the PPV:
- ROH World Champion Rush defending against PCO
- ROH Tag Team Champions The Briscoes defending against Jay Lethal & Jonathan Gresham
- ROH Television Champion Shane Taylor defending against Dragon Lee
- Mark Haskins (w/ Vicky Haskins) vs. Bully Ray in a street fight
- Matt Taven vs. Vincent Marseglia