Thanks to reader Andy Stowell and Internet reports for the notes | Image: Rolling Stone
From Stage AE in Pittsburgh, PA
The announcing was done by Ian Riccoboni and a revolving cast including Alex Shelley, Dalton Castle, Bob Evans, Bobby Fish, Chris Sabin, and Mark Briscoe.
Dark Matches --
- Cheeseburger, Will Ferrara, and Joey Daddiego def. three ROH dojo wrestlers.
- Taeler Hendrix def. Jenny Rose
Show 1 --
- Chris Daniels does a promo hyping his match with ROH Champion Adam Cole. That brought out the champion and Hangman Page which brought out Kazarian, setting up an impromptu tag match.
- Bullet Club (Cole/Page) def. The Addiction when Cole pinned Daniels
- Top Prospect Tournament quarterfinals: John Skyler def. Sean Carr
- Tempura Boyz vs. Motor City Machine Guns was a no-contest as it was announced the Guns and Jay White were attacked backstage.
- ROH TV Champion Marty Scurll submitted Donavan Dijak in an outstanding match. Lio Rush was out on the stage watching and later walked down to challenge Scurll, prompting the Rebellion to come out. That led to MCMG and White coming out to even the odds and run off the heels.
Show 2 --
- ROH World Six-Man Tag Team Champions The Kingdom def. The Rebellion. Rush was out again and appeared to turn heel as he attacked the Kingdom members, but then turned on Kenny King and went to the back. Rhett Titus may have suffered a knee injury during the match.
- Top Prospect Tournament quarterfinals Brian Milonas def. Raphael King
- Jay Briscoe def. Jay White to snap the unbeaten streak in a great match. Briscoe refused to adhere to the Code of Honor. Briscoe put White through a table on the outside and hit a clothesline for the win.
-- Show 3
- ROH Tag Champions The Young Bucks def. Coast 2 Coast
- Lio Rush did an interview which set up a match with Kenny King.
- Top Prospect Tournament quarterfinals: Curt Stallion def. Preston Quinn (w/Andy Vinesburg)
- Cody Rhodes was out and cut a great promo on Jay Lethal, bringing out Hangman Page who gave him one of his hangman's ropes. Cody said he was going to get a cowbell that has been in the Rhodes family for 40 years -- the same bell that Dusty used to beat Superstar Graham all over MSG -- and challenged Lethal to a Texas bullrope match "on April 1st". They pushed Supercard of Honor more than the PPV.
- Dalton Castle (w/The Boys) def. Jonathan Gresham
- BJ Whitmer and Punisher Martinez def. War Machine in a wild no DQ match after Martinez put Hanson through a table. This went everywhere. After the win, Martinez laid out Whitmer with a chokeslam and walked away.
-- Show 4
- Silas Young and Beer City Bruiser def. Cheeseburger and Will Ferrera
- Top Prospect Tournament quarterfinals: Josh Woods def. Chris Le Russo by ref stoppage
- Kenny King (w/Caprice Coleman) def. Lio Rush. Shane Taylor came out and initially sided with Rush before turning on him.
- Bullet Club (Cody, ROH Champion Adam Cole, ROH Tag Champions The Young Bucks) def. Jay Lethal, Bobby Fish, and The Briscoes in a great brawl. Fish and Lethal couldn't get along and brawled through the crowd, leaving the Briscoes to fend for themselves and for Jay to take the fall.
After the match, Cole was in the ring and Daniels left the commentary table to confront him. He threatens to shave Cole's head which brings down Kazarian to help. However, Kazarian revealed a Bullet Club t-shirt and turned on his longtime partner to close the show.