Submitted by Will Verbiest
- Donovan Dijak beat Jason Kincaid
- ROH Tag Team Champions The Addiction beat Silas Young & Beer City Bruiser to retain in a great match.
- Fish Tank segment with Mark Briscoe and ACH led to a number one contenders match for the TV title. Briscoe then beat ACH.
- Jay White made his ROH debut and beat Kamaitachi (with Christopher Daniels) by DQ. Postmatch, the Addiction beat them down which brings out the Motor City Machine Guns.
- Jay White & Motor City Machine Guns beat ROH Tag Team Champions The Addiction & Kamaitachi
- Keith Lee & Shane Taylor beat an unknown tag team.
- Dalton Castle beat Roderick Strong in Strong's farewell ROH match
Both guys hugged afterwards and there were "Thank you Roddy" and "You deserve it" chants post-match. Strong gives an emotional speech, thanking fans for their support and says he hopes to wrestle in ROH again someday.
- Kyle O'Reilly came out for his World Title match with Jay Lethal, but before Lethal can come out, Adam Cole hits the stage and says O'Reilly has skipped him in line and doesn't deserve this match, and, in fact, he won't be wrestling at all tonite. Young Bucks sneak attack O'Reilly from behind and the Bullet Club injures his arm and shoulder with a steel chair.
- War Machine beat an unknown tag team.
- Caprice Coleman and the All Night Express beat Cheeseburger & Will Ferrera & Moose
- ROH World Champion Jay Lethal beat the injured Kyle O'Reilly in a great match
Bullet Club attacks both post-match, leading Nigel to declare that Adam Cole will never get a title shot as long as he's in charge. Lethal asks that he be added to the announced main event.
- Moose beat Mike "P-Dog" Posey. Dijak came out to challenge Moose. Dijak beat Moose, then attacked Stokley Hathaway.
- ROH Champion Jay Lethal & Briscoes beat Bullet Club
After the match, the Bullets incapacitate Lethal in the ropes and Cole cuts off Lethal's dreads, then violently shave his whole head. Bucks lead the crowd in "That was too sweet" and "You deserve it" (to Lethal) chants to end the show.
Fantastic show, crowd was really into almost all of it.