An ROH Six-Man Tag Team title match is the latest addition to the card for Final Battle.
On today's edition of ROH Week By Week, it was announced that Shane Taylor Promotions (Moses, Kaun & O'Shay Edwards) will defend the ROH Six-Man Tag Team titles against The Righteous (Vincent, Bateman & Dutch) at Final Battle. The pay-per-view is taking place at Chesapeake Employers Insurance Arena in Baltimore on Saturday, December 11.
Edwards, who is a member of Shane Taylor Promotions, is a substitute for Shane Taylor in the Six-Man Tag Team title match. Taylor is facing Kenny King in a singles match at Final Battle.
Shane Taylor Promotions have held the ROH Six-Man Tag Team titles since winning them from Bandido, Flamita & Rey Horus this February.
Vincent has previously held the ROH Six-Man Tag Team titles three times. All of those reigns came when he was a member of The Kingdom.
Before Final Battle, Shane Taylor Promotions (Taylor, Moses & Kaun) will have a Six-Man Tag Team title defense against Violence Unlimited (Homicide, Chris Dickinson & Tony Deppen). That match will premiere on ROH's YouTube channel on Thursday, December 9.
Final Battle is ROH's final show before the promotion goes on hiatus for the first quarter of 2022. ROH talent won't have their contracts renewed after the PPV.
Here's the updated Final Battle card:
- ROH World Champion Bandido defends against Jonathan Gresham
- ROH Women's Champion Rok-C defends against Willow Nightingale or Mandy Leon (Willow and Leon will face off in a number one contender's match on the Saturday, December 4 episode of ROH TV)
- ROH Tag Team Champions The OGK (Matt Taven & Mike Bennett) defend against The Briscoes (Jay & Mark Briscoe)
- ROH Pure Champion Josh Woods defends against Brian Johnson
- Shane Taylor vs. Kenny King
- ROH Six-Man Tag Team Champions Shane Taylor Promotions (Moses, Kaun & O'Shay Edwards) defend against The Righteous (Vincent, Bateman & Dutch)