Ring of Honor has added a stipulation match to the card for next week's Death Before Dishonor pay-per-view.
ROH announced today that Flip Gordon will be teaming with Colt Cabana against Bully Ray & Silas Young in a tables match at the PPV. Gordon and Bully Ray have been involved in a feud in ROH, with Cabana standing up for Gordon over the course of it.
Bully Ray walked out on Young during a tag match against Trent Barreta & Chuck Taylor at ROH's television tapings in July. In a post-show angle, Bully Ray said he did it to motivate Young and bring out the old version of him. Bully & Young then faced Jay Lethal & Jonathan Gresham at last month's tapings.
The Orleans Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada will host Death Before Dishonor on September 28 and a set of TV tapings on September 29. Here's the updated card for the PPV:
- ROH World Champion Jay Lethal defending against Will Ospreay
- Bullet Club (Cody Rhodes, The Young Bucks, Marty Scurll & Hangman Page) vs. Chaos (Kazuchika Okada, Tomohiro Ishii, Rocky Romero, Trent Barreta & Chuck Taylor)
- Women of Honor Champion Sumie Sakai defending against Tenille Dashwood
- ROH Tag Team Champions The Briscoes defending against Christopher Daniels & Frankie Kazarian
- ROH Television Champion Punishment Martinez defending against Chris Sabin
- Jushin Thunder Liger vs. Kenny King
- Flip Gordon & Colt Cabana vs. Bully Ray & Silas Young in a tables match