Ring of Honor has announced three additions to the card for Final Battle 2020.
While the card for Final Battle was listed at the end of this week's episode of ROH television, three new matches were confirmed for the pay-per-view. Jay Lethal & Jonathan Gresham will defend their ROH Tag Team titles against Mark Briscoe & PCO, Gresham will defend his ROH Pure Championship against Flip Gordon, and Matt Taven & Mike Bennett will team against The Righteous (Vincent Marseglia & Bateman).
With every ROH championship on the line at Final Battle, Gresham is pulling double duty and defending both of his titles.
Mark Briscoe revealed PCO as his partner to challenge for Lethal & Gresham's Tag Team titles at Final Battle on this week's ROH TV episode. In storyline, Mark needed to find a new partner for the PPV due to Jay Briscoe being focused on EC3.
ROH has been hyping that the first-ever Pure Rules tag team match will take place at Final Battle. Whether or not there will be stipulations for the new matches added to the card wasn't announced.
Mark Briscoe & PCO vs. The Bouncers (Beer City Bruiser & Brawler Milonas) is set for next week's ROH TV, along with Gordon vs. Josh Woods in a Pure Rules match.
Bennett returned to ROH TV last month, reuniting with Taven and saving him from an attack by Vincent and Bateman. A pull-apart brawl between the two sides took place on ROH TV this week.
Final Battle is taking place on Friday, December 18. The show is airing on PPV and HonorClub starting at 9 p.m. Eastern time. Here's the updated card for the event:
- ROH World Champion Rush defends his title against Brody King
- ROH Pure Champion Jonathan Gresham defends his title against Flip Gordon
- ROH Tag Team Champions Jay Lethal & Jonathan Gresham defend their titles against Mark Briscoe & PCO
- Matt Taven & Mike Bennett vs. The Righteous (Vincent Marseglia & Bateman)
- ROH Six-Man Tag Team Champions Bandido, Flamita & Rey Horus defend their titles against Shane Taylor & The Soldiers of Savagery (Moses & Kaun)
- Tony Deppen vs. Dak Draper vs. LSG vs. Josh Woods (winner will challenge Dragon Lee for the ROH Television Championship later in the night)
- Jay Briscoe vs. EC3