Two new matches have been added to the card for ROH's Death Before Dishonor pay-per-view.
It was announced on the latest episode of ROH TV that The Briscoes vs. The OGK (Matt Taven & Mike Bennett) will take place at Death Before Dishonor. Eli Isom vs. Dalton Castle has also been added to the PPV.
Death Before Dishonor is being held at the 2300 Arena in Philadelphia on Sunday, September 12.
While running down the Death Before Dishonor card, ROH listed that Bestia del Ring will be replacing Rush in the Six-Man Tag Team title match at the PPV. Shane Taylor Promotions (Shane Taylor, Moses & Kaun) will defend their ROH Six-Man Tag Team titles against La Faccion Ingobernable (Dragon Lee, Kenny King & Bestia del Ring).
ROH announced last week that Rush had suffered a knee injury while teaming with Dragon Lee against Bandido & Rey Horus at Glory By Honor night two.
Here's the updated card for Death Before Dishonor:
- ROH World Champion Bandido defends against Brody King, EC3, and Demonic Flamita in a four-way elimination match
- The finals of ROH's Women's World Championship tournament
- ROH Pure Champion Jonathan Gresham defends against Josh Woods
- ROH Six-Man Tag Team Champions Shane Taylor Promotions (Shane Taylor, Moses & Kaun) defend against La Faccion Ingobernable (Dragon Lee, Kenny King & Bestia del Ring)
- Two "top free agents" who were recently released from another promotion will face off against each other
- Violence Unlimited (Homicide, Chris Dickinson & Tony Deppen) vs. three Pure wrestlers in a six-man tag team match
- The Briscoes vs. The OGK
- Eli Isom vs. Dalton Castle
Homicide, Dickinson & Deppen's opponents will be revealed on ROH Week By Week this Tuesday. ROH noted that one of the Pure wrestlers is from the past, one is from the present, and one is considered part of the future.