Two matches will be taking place as part of ROH Best in the World Hour One.
At 7 p.m. Eastern time on Sunday, July 11, Best in the World Hour One will stream live for free on platforms including HonorClub, YouTube, and pay-per-view channels carrying Best in the World. Best in the World will then begin on HonorClub and PPV starting at 8 p.m. Eastern.
PCO & Danhausen vs. The Bouncers (Beer City Bruiser & Brawler Milonas) and Demonic Flamita vs. Rey Horus are the two matches that have been announced for Best in the World Hour One.
Flamita and Horus were stablemates in MexiSquad prior to Flamita turning heel. Flamita defeated Horus when they faced off in a Survival of the Fittest tournament first round match on ROH TV last month. In the six-way Survival of the Fittest finals, Bandido won despite being attacked by Flamita and put through a table after eliminating him. Horus came out to make the save for Bandido.
Bandido will challenge for Rush's ROH World Championship in the main event of Best in the World. The PPV is taking place at Chesapeake Employers Insurance Arena in Baltimore, Maryland and will feature ROH's first live crowd since February 2020. Here's the updated card for the event:
- ROH World Champion Rush defends against Bandido
- ROH Television Champion Tony Deppen defends against Dragon Lee
- ROH Pure Champion Jonathan Gresham defends against Mike Bennett
- Brody King vs. Jay Lethal
- EC3 vs. Flip Gordon
- Last Man Standing match: Josh Woods vs. Silas Young
- ROH Six-Man Tag Team Champions Shane Taylor Promotions (Shane Taylor, Moses & Kaun) defend against Dalton Castle, Eli Isom & Dak Draper
- Demonic Flamita vs. Rey Horus (Best in the World Hour One)
- PCO & Danhausen vs. The Bouncers (Beer City Bruiser & Brawler Milonas) (Best in the World Hour One)