WRESTLING OBSERVER / F4W: WRESTLEMANIA 34 in NEW ORLEANS
Here we go again! It's back to New Orleans for WrestleMania 34 and a huge weekend of spectacular pro wrestling related fun. EdinSanAntonio Productions along with the WON/Figure Four EMPIRE~! is proud to present the annual WrestleMania trip details. This huge weekend includes a number of website member-only events.
Not only will we be attending WrestleMania 34 together, we will also be hosting a live Wrestling Observer podcast recording with Dave Meltzer and Bryan Alvarez, taking questions from attendees. This will be a 90-minute LIVE mailbag show. The show will take place at a the Bourbon Room at the Royal St. Charles Hotel. Doors open at 8:45 a.m. for all first, second, and third row ticket holders, and 9:15 a.m. for general admission. Limited seating is available, but front row ticket holders are guaranteed to have one question answered or Ed will double your money back. The show will end at 11:00 a.m.
Then, join the WON/Figure Four Empire for an all-you-care-to-eat brunch buffet at the Court of Two Sisters on the morning of WrestleMania in New Orleans. This was a big hit in 2014 when WrestleMania was last in the "Big Easy" so we're doing it again! Due to the popularity of the restaurant, our seating is limited to 35 people. Book now to avoid a sell out. The special early bird price of $49.50 is available until 2/14/18 or a sellout of seats.
WOR LIVE PODCAST:Purchase TICKETS for the Wrestling Observer Radio LIVE MAILBAG~!
- WHAT: WOR LIVE Podcast Recording with Dave and Bryan
- WHEN: Friday, April 6th 2018 - Doors at 8:45 a.m., Show at 9:30 a.m.
- WHERE: Bourbon Room, Royal St. Charles Hotel in downtown New Orleans: 135 St. Charles Ave., New Orleans, LA 70130
- WHAT: All you care to eat brunch buffet on the morning of WrestleMania
- WHEN: Sunday, April 8th, 2018 - 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- WHERE: The Court of Two Sisters restaurant in downtown New Orleans: 613 Royal St, New Orleans, LA 70130
MORE EVENTS TO BE ADDED SOON!
Check THE BOARD~! for updates as well.