2K Games have revealed their lineup for WWE 2K19’s upcoming DLC content.
This content will be released over the course of the next few months, starting later this year and will continue through early 2019. The DLC mainly focuses on competitive advantages, as well as new characters.
Upcoming DLC includes:
- Accelerator - allows you to gain access to all of the unlockable content available in the game. You’ll also gain the ability to edit attributes and rankings for all characters. This will go for $4.99.
- MyPlayer KickStart - gives you the ability to immediately unlock and boss your MyPlayer ratings and attributes. This also unlocks all clothing, which also add attribute boosts in MyCareer. It will be available for $9.99
- New Moves pack - Jeff Hardy’s atomic drop into a double leg combo, Tyler Bate’s exploder on the apron, Mustafa Ali’s slingshot X-Factor and Matt Hardy/Bray Wyatt’s assisted twist of fate, avalanche splash and side effect combo, as well as the senton and legdrop combo will be added. This will cost $3.99.
- The Rising Stars pack - includes Candice LeRae, Dakota Kai, Lacey Evans, Lio Rush, Mike and Maria Kanellis and Ricochet. This will go for $9.99.
- Titans pack - Another DLC collection that will feature new characters. This includes Bobby Lashley, EC3 and the War Raiders, Hanson and Rowe. This will also be available for $9.99.
WWE 2K19 will be out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows on October 9th.