Asuka and Omos won qualifying matches for Money in the Bank on WWE Raw and will appear in ladder matches at the event.
Asuka defeated Becky Lynch in the main event of Raw to qualify for the women's Money in the Bank ladder match. She joins Alexa Bliss, Lacey Evans, Liv Morgan, and Raquel Rodriguez in the bout, with two spots still to be determined.
Earlier in the evening, Omos defeated Riddle to qualify for the men's Money in the Bank ladder match. Omos joins Seth Rollins, Drew McIntyre, Sheamus, the winner of this Friday's Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Sami Zayn qualifier, and three competitors yet to be determined in the bout.
Here is the updated Money in the Bank card following Raw:
WWE Money in the Bank, Saturday, July 2, 8 p.m. Eastern time on Peacock & WWE Network --
- Men's Money in the Bank ladder match: Seth Rollins vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Sheamus vs. Omos vs. Shinsuke Nakamura/Sami Zayn vs. TBD vs. TBD vs. TBD
- Women's Money in the Bank ladder match: Alexa Bliss vs. Asuka vs. Lacey Evans vs. Liv Morgan vs. Raquel Rodriguez vs. TBD vs. TBD
- Raw Women's Championship: Bianca Belair (c) vs. Carmella
- SmackDown Women's Championship: Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Natalya
- Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship: The Usos (c) vs. The Street Profits
- United States Championship: Theory (c) vs. Bobby Lashley