The United States Championship will be on the line at Crown Jewel next Thursday (October 31).
WWE announced today that there will be a 20-man battle royal at Crown Jewel. The winner of it will advance to challenge for AJ Styles' United States title that same night.
WWE hasn't revealed any of the battle royal participants.
Styles has been United States Champion since defeating Ricochet for the title at Extreme Rules this July.
Crown Jewel is taking place at King Fahd International Stadium in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. It will air live on the WWE Network, with the main card starting at 1 p.m. Eastern time.
Here's the updated lineup for the show
- WWE Champion Brock Lesnar defending against Cain Velasquez
- Braun Strowman vs. Tyson Fury
- Universal Champion Seth Rollins defending against "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt in a falls count anywhere match (WWE has announced a stipulation where the match can't end in a stoppage)
- Team Hogan (Roman Reigns, Rusev, Ricochet, Ali & Chad Gable) w/ Hulk Hogan vs. Team Flair (Randy Orton, Baron Corbin, Bobby Lashley, Shinsuke Nakamura & Drew McIntyre) w/ Ric Flair
- United States Champion AJ Styles defending against battle royal winner
- Mansoor vs. Cesaro
- World Cup tag team turmoil match (The New Day, The Viking Raiders, Heavy Machinery, The Lucha House Party, Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins, The Revival, The O.C., Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode, and The B-Team announced)
- 20-man battle royal to determine AJ Styles' challenger for that night