Alexa Bliss is getting another shot at the SmackDown Women's Championship.
It was confirmed tonight that Bayley will defend her SmackDown Women's title against Bliss at Extreme Rules. Nikki Cross defeated Bayley in a non-title match on SmackDown to win the title shot for Bliss.
Bayley retained her title against Bliss at Stomping Grounds on Sunday. Cross was in Bliss' corner for the match. Bayley accidentally hit Cross with a suicide dive when Bliss pushed Cross in the way, and Cross tried to get into the ring and go after Bayley. Bayley got her knees up on a Twisted Bliss attempt soon after that, then hit the Bayley-to-Belly to retain.
On Raw, Cross blamed herself for Bliss' loss and wanted Bliss to get her rematch.
The Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is hosting Extreme Rules on July 14. Here's the updated card for the pay-per-view:
- The Undertaker & Roman Reigns vs. Shane McMahon & Drew McIntyre
- Universal Champion Seth Rollins & Raw Women's Champion Becky Lynch defending against Baron Corbin & Lacey Evans (winners-take-all stipulation with both titles on the line)
- WWE Champion Kofi Kingston defending against Samoa Joe
- SmackDown Women's Champion Bayley defending against Alexa Bliss
- WWE Cruiserweight Champion Drew Gulak defending against Tony Nese