Two more wrestlers have qualified for Saturday's WWE Money in the Bank ladder matches.
Becky Lynch and Riddle claimed spots in the ladder bouts with wins on this week's WWE Raw. Riddle won a 20-man battle royal to earn a spot in the men's Money in the Bank match, while Lynch won a six-way elimination match in Raw's main event to secure the last spot in the women's Money in the Bank bout.
The women's field is now set at seven competitors, while it appears as though there will be one more men's qualifying match on this week's SmackDown to bring that lineup to seven.
Here is the lineup for Money in the Bank:
WWE Money in the Bank, Saturday, July 2, 8 p.m. Eastern time on Peacock & WWE Network --
- Men's Money in the Bank ladder match: Seth Rollins vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Sheamus vs. Omos vs. Sami Zayn vs. Riddle vs. TBD
- Women's Money in the Bank ladder match: Alexa Bliss vs. Asuka vs. Lacey Evans vs. Liv Morgan vs. Raquel Rodriguez vs. Shotzi vs. Becky Lynch
- Raw Women's Championship: Bianca Belair (c) vs. Carmella
- SmackDown Women's Championship: Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Natalya
- Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship: The Usos (c) vs. The Street Profits
- United States Championship: Theory (c) vs. Bobby Lashley