WWE SmackDown women's champion Becky Lynch was a guest on Ariel Helwani's MMA Show on Monday, discussing a range of subjects from her rise to stardom in WWE to Ronda Rousey.
The interview floated a bit more on the kayfabe side, but still had a few nuggets for fans:
- The two discussed her recent rise to stardom in WWE and what she attributes it to.
- She said she didn't remember anything after she got punched in the face by Nia Jax and went into autopilot. "It turns out my autopilot is a bad ass too."
- He asked about their Twitter war and how she went after Rousey's handling of her UFC losses. This answer was more in kayfabe and was more about Lynch sees being a champion.
- She talked about how she got her nickname "The Man" from her friend and author Paul O'Brien and responded to the criticism she sometimes gets from women by using the nickname.
- Despite being Twitter pals with Conor McGregor, she hasn't met him. She said she trained off and on at SBG, but never considered going into MMA because wrestling was her passion. She thinks she might drop by when she goes home around Christmas.
- She said she'd love to main event a show in Ireland's Croke Park.
Watch the whole interview below: