Two matches have been announced for next week's NXT television.
The finals of the Breakout Tournament will air on next Wednesday's episode, with Jordan Myles (formerly known as ACH) facing off with Cameron Grimes (Trevor Lee). The winner will get a shot at the NXT title of their choosing.
Myles defeated Boa and Angel Garza (Garza Jr.) in the tournament, while Grimes defeated Isaiah "Swerve" Scott (Shane Strickland) and Bronson Reed (Jonah Rock).
A two-on-two tag match between Tyler Breeze & Fandango and The Forgotten Sons is also set for next week's NXT episode. Fandango's return aired on last week's show, with him saving Breeze from The Forgotten Sons (Wesley Blake, Steve Cutler & Jaxson Ryker).
Both matches will be taped at the Scotiabank Arena prior to TakeOver: Toronto this Saturday. Here's the card for TakeOver:
- NXT Champion Adam Cole defending against Johnny Gargano in a two-out-of-three falls match (one fall will be a street fight, the other will be a normal wrestling match, and William Regal will pick the stipulation if it goes to a third fall)
- NXT Women's Champion Shayna Baszler defending against Mia Yim
- NXT North American Champion Velveteen Dream defending against Roderick Strong and Pete Dunne in a triple threat match
- NXT Tag Team Champions The Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford) defending against The Undisputed Era (Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish)
- Candice LeRae vs. Io Shirai