Daniel Bryan and Big Cass are set for another match on pay-per-view.
After the direction was made clear on Tuesday's SmackDown, Bryan vs. Cass has been confirmed for Money in the Bank. Their first PPV match was at Backlash in May, where Bryan submitted Cass but was laid out by him after.
Their feud has continued since Backlash, with Bryan attacking Cass and refusing to let go of a heel hook on the May 15th episode of SmackDown. A Samoa Joe vs. Cass Money in the Bank qualifying match was then canceled as part of a storyline where WWE said Bryan injured Cass' knee in the attack.
Bryan defeated Jeff Hardy to advance to a Money in the Bank qualifier against Joe, but Cass ended up being added this week to make it a triple threat. Bryan hit the running knee on Cass and was going for the pin when Joe choked him out with the Coquina Clutch. Cass then hit Bryan with the big boot.
There are two more weeks of television before Money in the Bank takes place on June 17th. Here's the updated card:
- Men's Money in the Bank ladder match (Braun Strowman, Finn Balor, The Miz, Rusev, Bobby Roode, Kevin Owens, a member of The New Day, and Samoa Joe)
- Women's Money in the Bank ladder match (Ember Moon, Charlotte Flair, Alexa Bliss, Becky Lynch, Natalya, Lana, Naomi, and Sasha Banks)
- Raw Women's Champion Nia Jax defending against Ronda Rousey
- WWE Champion AJ Styles defending against Shinsuke Nakamura in a last man standing match
- SmackDown Women's Champion Carmella defending against Asuka
- Roman Reigns vs. Jinder Mahal
- Daniel Bryan vs. Big Cass
- Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins defending against Elias
- Bobby Lashley vs. Sami Zayn
- SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Bludgeon Brothers defending against Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson