The card for Sunday's Elimination Chamber pay-per-view is now up to seven confirmed matches.
It was announced on tonight's SmackDown that Daniel Bryan vs. Drew Gulak will take place at the PPV. It's being held at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on Sunday.
The storyline between Gulak and Bryan began when Gulak approached him backstage two weeks ago and said he had created a PowerPoint presentation about Bryan's weaknesses and the things he's been doing wrong. Tonight, Bryan challenged Gulak to face him at Elimination Chamber if he's so confident that he can exploit Bryan's weaknesses.
Gulak then tweeted about facing Bryan: "The last time I competed at home in Philly I successfully defended my Cruiserweight Championship. When I return this Sunday I will teach the man who used to be known as 'American Dragon' a thing or two as we step in the ring for the first time ever at #WWEChamber!"
Here's the updated lineup for Sunday's PPV:
- Elimination Chamber match: Shayna Baszler vs. Asuka vs. Natalya vs. Ruby Riott vs. Liv Morgan vs. Sarah Logan (winner challenges for Becky Lynch's Raw Women's Championship at WrestleMania 36)
- Elimination Chamber match: SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Miz & John Morrison defending against The New Day, The Usos, Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode, The Lucha House Party, and Heavy Machinery
- Raw Tag Team Champions The Street Profits defending against Seth Rollins & Murphy
- Intercontinental Champion Braun Strowman defending against Shinsuke Nakamura, Sami Zayn & Cesaro in a handicap match
- United States Champion Andrade defending against Humberto Carrillo
- No DQ match: AJ Styles vs. Aleister Black
- Daniel Bryan vs. Drew Gulak