With WrestleMania less than two weeks away, the card for WWE's biggest show of the year is up to 12 announced matches after Tuesday night.
AJ Styles vs. Shane McMahon and Dean Ambrose defending the Intercontinental title against Baron Corbin were officially added to the lineup on SmackDown. The storyline between Styles and Shane reached its breaking point last Tuesday, but the match wasn't officially announced until this week.
Ambrose accepted Corbin's challenge to put his title on the line at WrestleMania, but only after distracting Corbin during his match against Randy Orton on SmackDown.
The biggest issue still to be addressed for WrestleMania is the confirmation of Triple H vs. Seth Rollins, which figures to be settled next Monday after Triple H challenged Rollins to accept a non-sanctioned match against him.
The updated card for WrestleMania 33 is:
- Universal Champion Goldberg defending against Brock Lesnar
- WWE Champion Bray Wyatt defending against Randy Orton
- The Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns
- United States Champion Chris Jericho defending against Kevin Owens
- John Cena & Nikki Bella vs. The Miz & Maryse
- AJ Styles vs. Shane McMahon
- Raw Women's Champion Bayley defending against Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks, and Nia Jax in a fatal four-way match
- SmackDown Women's Champion Alexa Bliss defending against every available woman on the SmackDown roster
- Intercontinental Champion Dean Ambrose defending against Baron Corbin
- WWE Cruiserweight Champion Neville defending against Austin Aries
- Raw Tag Team Champions Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson defending against Enzo Amore & Big Cass and Cesaro & Sheamus in a triple threat match
- The 2017 Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal