A DJ is set to perform for the live crowd at both nights of WrestleMania 38.
WWE has announced that Valentino Khan "will welcome fans with the hottest hits in music" as they arrive at AT&T Stadium for each night of WrestleMania 38. The show is taking place on Saturday, April 2 and Sunday, April 3.
Khan also performed at SummerSlam last year.
“Words can’t express how hyped I am to be playing WrestleMania,” Khan said. “It’s the Super Bowl of sports entertainment. I’ve been a lifelong fan of WWE and to be part of such a massive two-night event is a true honor and I can’t wait to play at AT&T Stadium. See you all in Dallas.”
“Live music plays a vital role in elevating the WWE fan experience and we couldn’t think of a better way to jumpstart each night of WrestleMania than to have Valentino Khan kick off our biggest event of the year,” said Neil Lawi, Senior Vice President and General Manager, WWE Music Group.
WWE wrote about Khan:
Khan is a Los Angeles-based DJ, producer and artist whose music truly knows no bounds. His versatility and lethal ear for good music has granted him production credits for the likes of Lil Pump, French Montana, 2 Chainz, T.I, and Dizzee Rascal. From making music with Grammy-winning artists Major Lazer, Skrillex, Diplo, Bruno Mars & Tyga, to performing on some music’s biggest stages such as EDC Las Vegas, Lollapalooza, and Ultra Music Festival, Valentino Khan is excited to check one stage off his bucket list at WrestleMania. A heavyweight in his own right, Khan continues to break barriers with original tracks, production credentials, and incredible live sets.
Here's the current WrestleMania 38 lineup:
Night one (Saturday, April 2) --
- SmackDown Women's Champion Charlotte Flair defends against Ronda Rousey
- Raw Women's Champion Becky Lynch defends against Bianca Belair
- The KO Show with "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
- Rey & Dominik Mysterio vs. The Miz & Logan Paul
- Drew McIntyre vs. Happy Corbin
- SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos defend against Shinsuke Nakamura & Rick Boogs
Night two (Sunday, April 3) --
- Winner-take-all championship unification match: WWE Champion Brock Lesnar vs. Universal Champion Roman Reigns
- Pat McAfee vs. Austin Theory
- Sami Zayn vs. Johnny Knoxville
- AJ Styles vs. Edge
- WWE Women's Tag Team Champions Queen Zelina & Carmella defend against Sasha Banks & Naomi, Rhea Ripley & Liv Morgan, and Natalya & Shayna Baszler in a fatal four-way match
- Raw Tag Team Champions RK-Bro defend against The Street Profits and Alpha Academy in a triple threat match