The Cruiserweight title match at Clash of Champions is now a triple threat.
Cruiserweight Champion Drew Gulak will defend his title against Humberto Carrillo and Lince Dorado in a triple threat match at the pay-per-view. Dorado got added to the match by defeating Carrillo in the main event of this Tuesday's 205 Live.
The episode ended with an angle where Gulak and Tony Nese reunited and laid out both Dorado and Carrillo.
Dorado and Carrillo have been feuding for several weeks. Their match on the August 6 episode of 205 Live ended in a double countout when Dorado prevented Carrillo from getting back in the ring and making the count.
Carrillo getting a Cruiserweight title shot at Clash of Champions was confirmed when he defeated Oney Lorcan in a number one contender's match last week.
The Spectrum Center in Charlotte, North Carolina is hosting Clash of Champions on September 15. Here's the updated card for the PPV:
- Universal Champion Seth Rollins defending against Braun Strowman
- WWE Champion Kofi Kingston defending against Randy Orton
- Raw Women's Champion Becky Lynch defending against Sasha Banks
- SmackDown Women's Champion Bayley defending against Charlotte Flair
- Roman Reigns vs. Erick Rowan
- Raw Tag Team Champions Seth Rollins & Braun Strowman defending against Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode
- SmackDown Tag Team Champions Big E & Xavier Woods defending against The Revival
- Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura defending against The Miz
- The finals of the King of the Ring tournament
- WWE Cruiserweight Champion Drew Gulak defending against Humberto Carrillo and Lince Dorado in a triple threat match