A new tag team match has been added to WWE Clash at the Castle this Saturday.
It was announced during Monday’s Raw that Edge and Rey Mysterio will face off against The Judgment Day (Finn Balor and Damian Priest). Dominic Mysterio will be in the corner of his father and Edge, while Rhea Ripley will be in the corner of Balor and Priest.
Edge defeated Damian Priest in a match that took place on Raw last week. However, he was jumped by the rest of the Judgment Day and was about to be laid out with a conchairto when Beth Phoenix ran in for the save.
After Judgment Day defeated Dolph Ziggler and AJ Styles on Monday’s Raw, Edge came out and laid a trap on the Judgment Day, distracting them long enough for Rey and Dominik Mysterio to arrive with chairs. Dominik and Ripley ended up confronting one another, with Dominik giving Ripley a kendo stick he had before Rey and Edge made the save.
Here is the current card for Saturday’s Clash at the Castle:
- Roman Reigns vs. Drew McIntyre for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship
- Liv Morgan vs. Shayna Baszler for the WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship
- Gunther vs. Sheamus for the Intercontinental Championship
- Seth Rollins vs. Riddle
- Edge & Rey Mysterio vs. The Judgment Day (Finn Balor & Damian Priest)
- Bianca Belair, Asuka, and Alexa Bliss vs. Bayley, Dakota Kai, and IYO SKY