A stipulation has been added to Seth Rollins & Becky Lynch vs. Baron Corbin & Lacey Evans at Extreme Rules.
WWE announced this afternoon that Rollins & Lynch vs. Corbin & Evans will now be an extreme rules match. The match also has a winners-take-all stipulation, with Rollins' Universal Championship and Lynch's Raw Women's Championship both on the line.
The mixed tag match was announced for the pay-per-view on last week's episode of Raw. The announcement came the night after Rollins retained his title against Corbin and Lynch retained her title against Evans at Stomping Grounds. Evans was the special guest referee for Rollins vs. Corbin but was taken out by Lynch near the end of the match.
Extreme Rules is taking place at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on July 14. The updated card for the PPV is listed below:
- The Undertaker & Roman Reigns vs. Shane McMahon & Drew McIntyre
- Universal Champion Seth Rollins & Raw Women's Champion Becky Lynch defending against Baron Corbin & Lacey Evans in an extreme rules match (winners-take-all stipulation with both titles on the line)
- WWE Champion Kofi Kingston defending against Samoa Joe
- SmackDown Women's Champion Bayley defending against Alexa Bliss
- WWE Cruiserweight Champion Drew Gulak defending against Tony Nese