All three members of The Judgment Day are set to team up at Hell in a Cell.
WWE has announced that The Judgment Day (Edge, Damian Priest & Rhea Ripley) will face AJ Styles, Finn Balor & Liv Morgan in a six-person mixed tag team match at Hell in a Cell this Sunday. The pay-per-view is being held at the Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Illinois.
The Judgment Day formed when Priest helped Edge defeat Styles at WrestleMania 38 this April. Ripley was then added to the faction earlier this month. Edge and Styles faced off at WrestleMania Backlash in a match where Priest was barred from ringside, but interference by Ripley led to Edge again defeating Styles.
Balor and Morgan have helped Styles even the odds against The Judgment Day. Morgan and Ripley are former tag team partners.
Morgan defeated Ripley in a singles match on Raw tonight. Ripley was distracted by Styles laying out Priest at ringside after Priest interfered in the match.
Here's the updated card for Hell in a Cell:
- Hell in a Cell match: Cody Rhodes vs. Seth Rollins
- Raw Women's Champion Bianca Belair defends against Asuka and Becky Lynch in a triple threat match
- Handicap match: Bobby Lashley vs. Omos & MVP
- Kevin Owens vs. Ezekiel
- United States Champion Theory defends against Mustafa Ali
- Six-person mixed tag team match: The Judgment Day (Edge, Damian Priest & Rhea Ripley) vs. AJ Styles, Finn Balor & Liv Morgan