Kane will be Steve Austin's guest on the next episode of the Broken Skull Sessions.
The WWE Network's Twitter account announced today that Kane will be the guest on the third episode of Austin's Broken Skull Sessions interview series. The episode is airing on the Network after NXT UK TakeOver: Blackpool II on Sunday, January 12.
Broken Skull Sessions premiered after Survivor Series in November. The Undertaker was the guest on the debut episode, with Goldberg appearing on the second episode after TLC in December.
NXT UK TakeOver: Blackpool II will begin at noon Eastern time on January 12. Five matches have been confirmed for the show:
- WWE United Kingdom Champion WALTER defending against Joe Coffey
- NXT UK Women's Champion Kay Lee Ray defending against Toni Storm and Piper Niven in a triple threat match
- NXT UK Tag Team Champions Gallus (Mark Coffey & Wolfgang) defending against The Grizzled Young Veterans (Zack Gibson & James Drake), Imperium (Marcel Barthel & Fabian Aichner), and Mark Andrews & Flash Morgan Webster in a four-way ladder match
- Tyler Bate vs. Jordan Devlin
- Trent Seven vs. Eddie Dennis