Kevin Owens called out 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin to be a guest on the KO Show during the first night of WrestleMania 38.
Tonight’s episode of Raw ended with Kevin Owens coming out saying that he had an idea to get himself on the WrestleMania 38 card. He said he could have the biggest KO Show in history, and determined it had to be someone from Texas. After dismissing names like JBL, Booker T, and Shawn Michaels, Owens ended the show by calling out Austin, saying Austin had likely had let himself go and wanted to drop him. A graphic then appeared, announcing the appearance for WrestleMania Saturday, April 2.
It was later announced on social media that Austin would respond to Owens' invitation Tuesday at noon ET.
In recent weeks, Owens has been struggling to find ways to get on the WrestleMania 38 card. His efforts earlier on Raw failed, as he and Seth Rollins lost a three-way match for the Raw Tag Team titles involving Alpha Academy and RK-Bro.
Here is the current lineup for both nights of WrestleMania:
Night one (Saturday, April 2) --
- SmackDown Women's Champion Charlotte Flair defends against Ronda Rousey
- Raw Women's Champion Becky Lynch defends against Bianca Belair
- Rey & Dominik Mysterio vs. The Miz & Logan Paul
- Drew McIntyre vs. Happy Corbin
- KO Show with 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin
Night two (Sunday, April 3) --
- Winner-take-all championship unification match: WWE Champion Brock Lesnar vs. Universal Champion Roman Reigns
- Pat McAfee vs. Austin Theory
- Sami Zayn vs. Johnny Knoxville
- AJ Styles vs. Edge
- WWE Women's Tag Team Champions Carmella & Zelina Vega defend against Sasha Banks & Naomi and Rhea Ripley & Liv Morgan