After going through the stage last week, Braun Strowman and Bobby Lashley are set to face off in a stipulation match at Extreme Rules.
WWE has announced Strowman vs. Lashley in a last man standing match for Extreme Rules. The pay-per-view is taking place at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on Sunday.
Strowman and Lashley's falls count anywhere match on last week's Raw ended in a no contest when Strowman charged at Lashley and both crashed through the LED board on the stage. Strowman has yet to appear on television since the angle.
A promo from Lashley aired on last week's SmackDown, and he promised to send Strowman to the morgue in their next meeting. Lashley answered Rey Mysterio's open challenge on tonight's Raw. After Lashley picked up a quick win, he attacked Mysterio and attempted to throw him into the LED board. Lashley instead threw Mysterio at officials who were trying to stop him.
The updated card for Extreme Rules is listed below:
- The Undertaker & Roman Reigns vs. Shane McMahon & Drew McIntyre in a no holds barred match
- Universal Champion Seth Rollins & Raw Women's Champion Becky Lynch defending against Baron Corbin & Lacey Evans in an extreme rules match (winners-take-all stipulation with both titles on the line)
- WWE Champion Kofi Kingston defending against Samoa Joe
- SmackDown Women's Champion Bayley defending against Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross in a handicap match
- United States Champion Ricochet defending against AJ Styles
- Braun Strowman vs. Bobby Lashley in a last man standing match
- SmackDown Tag Team Champions Daniel Bryan & Rowan defending against Big E & Xavier Woods and Heavy Machinery in a triple threat match
- WWE Cruiserweight Champion Drew Gulak defending against Tony Nese