A new match has been added to Sunday’s Hell in a Cell event.
A no holds barred match between Madcap Moss and Happy Corbin was made following the events of tonight’s SmackDown. After being taken out by Corbin several weeks ago, Madcap returned on tonight’s SmackDown, no longer wearing suspenders. He said that the old Madcap Moss is dead and the new one wanted a fight with Corbin. The two ended up having an impromtu match, which Madcap lost by disqualification after striking Corbin with a steel chair.
After the match, Madcap covered Corbin’s head with the chair and was about to drop steel stairs on him when security and officials came in to break up the scene. In a later segment, Corbin was shown complaining to WWE official Adam Pearce, asking if Madcap would be suspended. Pearce instead made the no holds barred match for Hell in the Cell.
Here is the current line up for Sunday’s Hell in a Cell show in Chicago:
- Hell in a Cell match: Cody Rhodes vs. Seth Rollins
- Raw Women's Champion Bianca Belair defends against Asuka and Becky Lynch in a triple threat match
- Handicap match: Bobby Lashley vs. Omos & MVP
- Kevin Owens vs. Ezekiel
- United States Champion Theory defends against Mustafa Ali
- Six-person mixed tag team match: The Judgment Day (Edge, Damian Priest & Rhea Ripley) vs. AJ Styles, Finn Balor & Liv Morgan
- Madcap Moss vs. Happy Corbin no holds barred