A cavalcade of wrestlers qualified for WWE Money in the Bank ladder matches has been announced for next week's SmackDown.
WWE announced during this week's episode that all of the wrestlers who have qualified for this year's Money in the Bank ladder matches will appear on next Friday's go-home show for the Saturday, July 2 Money in the Bank event.
Also announced for next week, Happy Corbin will respond to Pat McAfee's challenge to a match at SummerSlam.
Here is next week's SmackDown lineup:
WWE SmackDown, Friday, July 1 --
- Cavalcade featuring men's and women's Money in the Bank ladder match qualifiers
- Happy Corbin responds to Pat McAfee's SummerSlam challenge
Here is the updated Money in the Bank lineup following this week's SmackDown:
WWE Money in the Bank, Saturday, July 2, 8 p.m. Eastern time on Peacock & WWE Network --
- Men's Money in the Bank ladder match: Seth Rollins vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Sheamus vs. Omos vs. Sami Zayn vs. TBD vs. TBD
- Women's Money in the Bank ladder match: Alexa Bliss vs. Asuka vs. Lacey Evans vs. Liv Morgan vs. Raquel Rodriguez vs. Shotzi vs. TBD
- Raw Women's Championship: Bianca Belair (c) vs. Carmella
- SmackDown Women's Championship: Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Natalya
- Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship: The Usos (c) vs. The Street Profits
- United States Championship: Theory (c) vs. Bobby Lashley