A tables match has been added to the card for this month's TLC pay-per-view.
WWE announced today that Natalya will face Ruby Riott in a tables match at TLC in San Jose, California on December 16. The stipulation match was set up when Riott, Liv Morgan, and Sarah Logan put Natalya through a table on this Monday's episode of Raw.
Natalya and Riott's feud picked up with a storyline on the November 5 edition of Raw where Riott broke sunglasses that belonged to Jim Neidhart. The attack angle on this week's show took Natalya out of a match where she was supposed to team with Ronda Rousey against Nia Jax & Tamina. Rousey & Ember Moon instead defeated Jax & Tamina in the main event of the episode.
Here's the updated lineup for TLC:
- WWE Champion Daniel Bryan defending against AJ Styles
- Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins defending against Dean Ambrose
- If Braun Strowman is able to wrestle at the PPV: Strowman vs. Baron Corbin in a tables, ladders, and chairs match (Strowman will challenge for Brock Lesnar's Universal Championship at the Royal Rumble if he defeats Corbin. If Corbin wins, he'll become the permanent general manager of Raw. Corbin will lose all of his GM power if Strowman wins)
- Raw Women's Champion Ronda Rousey defending against Nia Jax
- SmackDown Women's Champion Becky Lynch defending against Charlotte Flair and Asuka in a triple threat tables, ladders, and chairs match
- Finn Balor vs. Drew McIntyre
- Elias vs. Bobby Lashley
- SmackDown Tag Team Champions Cesaro & Sheamus defending against The Usos and The New Day in a triple threat match
- Natalya vs. Ruby Riott in a tables match
- The finals of Mixed Match Challenge season two