Akira Tozawa and Drew Gulak will both be challenging for the Cruiserweight Championship at Stomping Grounds.
After last week's number one contender's match ended without a definitive winner, WWE announced on tonight's 205 Live that Tony Nese will defend the Cruiserweight title against Tozawa and Gulak in a triple threat match at Stomping Grounds on Sunday.
Tozawa, Gulak, Humberto Carrillo, and Oney Lorcan faced off in a number one contender's match on 205 Live last week. It ended with Gulak and Tozawa pinning each other at the same time, setting up the triple threat match for Stomping Grounds.
Gulak hit a superplex on Tozawa at the end of the number one contender's match. They both went for a cradle on the mat and simultaneously pinned each other.
The Tacoma Dome in Tacoma, Washington is hosting Stomping Grounds on Sunday. Here's the updated card for the pay-per-view:
- Universal Champion Seth Rollins defending against Baron Corbin (special guest referee to be announced)
- WWE Champion Kofi Kingston defending against Dolph Ziggler in a steel cage match
- Raw Women's Champion Becky Lynch defending against Lacey Evans
- SmackDown Women's Champion Bayley defending against Alexa Bliss
- Roman Reigns vs. Drew McIntyre
- United States Champion Samoa Joe defending against Ricochet
- SmackDown Tag Team Champions Daniel Bryan & Rowan defending against Heavy Machinery (Tucker & Otis)
- The New Day (Big E & Xavier Woods) vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn
- WWE Cruiserweight Champion Tony Nese defending against Akira Tozawa and Drew Gulak in a triple threat match