A new stipulation has been added to the Edge vs. AJ Styles match set for WrestleMania Backlash this Sunday.
AJ Styles faced Damian Priest on tonight’s episode of Raw, where if Styles won, Priest would be barred from ringside for Styles’ upcoming match against Edge on Sunday. Styles won the match after an Edge distraction failed, instead rolling up Priest for the victory.
After the match, Edge immediately attacked Styles as Priest recovered. The two were about to give the con-chair-to to Styles when Finn Balor hit the ring and attacked both Edge and Priest, sending them out of the ring.
Edge defeated Styles at WrestleMania 38 after Styles was distracted by Priest, who appeared at ringside. In the weeks after WrestleMania, Edge and Priest have formed a new stable called Judgement Day.
Here is the card for WrestleMania Backlash:
- Charlotte Flair vs. Ronda Rousey in an I Quit match for the SmackDown Women’s title
- Omos vs. Bobby Lashley
- Cody Rhodes vs. Seth Rollins
- Drew McIntyre and RK-Bro (Randy Orton and Riddle) vs. Roman Reigns and The Usos
- AJ Styles vs. Edge (Damian Priest banned from ringside)
- Happy Corbin vs. Madcap Moss