WWE has added a stipulation to one of the already announced matches for Elimination Chamber.
It was announced tonight that Braun Strowman vs. Baron Corbin at Sunday's pay-per-view will now be a no disqualification match. WWE.com noted that the stipulation is "per the McMahon family."
Strowman, Finn Balor & Kurt Angle defeated Corbin, Bobby Lashley & Drew McIntyre in a six-man tag match on Monday's Raw, with Strowman hitting a powerslam on Lashley, tagging in Balor, and Balor hitting the Coup de Grace for the win. Balor will challenge for Lashley's Intercontinental title in a handicap match on Sunday.
Strowman slammed Corbin and McIntyre on the steel steps after a match on the February 4 episode of Raw, which was the response to an angle where they had done the same thing to Strowman the previous week.
The Toyota Center in Houston, Texas is hosting Elimination Chamber on Sunday. Here's the updated card:
- WWE Champion Daniel Bryan defending against AJ Styles, Jeff Hardy, Kofi Kingston, Samoa Joe, and Randy Orton in an Elimination Chamber match
- Sasha Banks & Bayley vs. Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville vs. Nia Jax & Tamina vs. Peyton Royce & Billie Kay vs. Liv Morgan & Sarah Logan vs. Naomi & Carmella in an Elimination Chamber match for the WWE Women's Tag Team titles
- Raw Women's Champion Ronda Rousey defending against Ruby Riott
- Intercontinental Champion Bobby Lashley & Lio Rush defending against Finn Balor in a handicap match (Balor can win the title by pinning either Lashley or Rush)
- SmackDown Tag Team Champions Shane McMahon & The Miz defending against The Usos
- Braun Strowman vs. Baron Corbin in a no DQ match
- WWE Cruiserweight Champion Buddy Murphy defending against Akira Tozawa