NXT was in Ft. Pierce in what was a makeup show due to Hurricane Matthew. There were an estimated 350 in attendance.
- Patrick Clark defeated Tian Bing
This was the NXT singles debut of Tian Bing, the former Bin Wang, who is billed as 6'3" 220 lbs from China. Bing made his NXT debut at a recent house show in a battle royal, and made his TV debut in this week's tapings in the Dusty Classic teaming with HoHo Lun.
Patrick Clark of Tough Enough fame has taken to a persona based on the late musician Prince, with a sparkling headband and frilly white shirt. The bizarre Clark was able to steal the win with his feet on the ropes.
- Peyton Royce & Billie Kay defeated Liv Morgan & Aliyah
Kay was able to cause a distraction that allowed Royce to score the pin on Morgan
- Dallas Harper defeated Steve Cutler
The 6'9" Harper was able to slam Cutler from way up there for the win
- SAnitY (Alexander Wolfe & Sawyer Fulton) w/ Nikki Cross defeated Tucker Knight & Otis
Cross sprayed Otis in the eyes with a can of something to cause the distraction. Knight and Otis were able to fend off the beat down after the match, and even threw Nikki Cross on to Fulton and Wolfe over the top rope to send them packing
- Ember Moon defeated Mandy Rose
Top rope diving stunner by Moon for the win
- Elias Samson cut a promo but was interrupted by Asuka, who Samson tried to imply has eyes for him. Asuka actually broke his guitar after Samson tried to lay a kiss on her.
- Tino Sabbatelli & Riddick Moss defeated Angelo Dawkins & Kenneth Crawford
- Tye Dillinger defeated Boddy Roode
Dillinger hit the Tye Breaker for the win to send everyone home happy.