By JJ Williams and Joseph Currier
The NXT women's division will be highlighted at a house show in December.
During last night's Florida loop event in Jacksonville, it was announced that the Thursday, December 5 NXT house show in Jacksonville will have an all-women's card. The announcement was made by NXT Women's Champion Shayna Baszler during an in-ring segment with the women's division.
Here are the results from last night's show (estimated attendance: 350 people):
- Shane Thorne defeated Austin Theory
- Reina Gonzalez defeated MJ Jenkins
- Cezar Bononi defeated Cal Bloom
- Riddick Moss defeated Nick Ogarelli
- Tegan Nox & Dakota Kai defeated Vanessa Borne & Aliyah
- There was an in-ring segment with NXT Women's Champion Shayna Baszler, who announced that the December 5 NXT Jacksonville house show will be an all-women's card.
- Jeet Rama defeated Dexter Lumis
- Bronson Reed defeated Arturo Ruas
- Io Shirai vs. Rhea Ripley ended in a no contest as they kept fighting and left ringside
- Pete Dunne defeated Marcel Barthel