Submitted by Steve Phelps from the Altria Theater in RIchmond, VA.
- Lince Dorado defeated Elias Samson
Samson played a song with his guitar doing a heel rundown song of Richmond. Dorado hit him from the back to interrupt him to the crowd's delight. Dorado picked up the win by pinfall.
- Peyton Royce defeated Liv Morgan
Royce won by pinfall. Solid match and good reaction for both.
- The Authors of Pain (without Paul Ellering) defeated TM61
Authors of Pain won in a decent match. Typical ground and pound offense from the Authors of Pain. Some nice spots from TM61.
- A promo was shown in the back with Blake, and Tye Dillinger interrupted him to set up a match for later on.
- Cedric Alexander defeated Austin Aries
Best match of the night so far. Alexander got the win by pinfall.
- Tye Dillinger defeated Blake
Dillinger was over with the crowd like no one else. By far the biggest pop of the night. Dillinger picked up the win after an above average match.
- NXT Women’s Champion Asuka defeated Aliyah to retain her title
Big heat for Aliyah and huge pop for Asuka. Crowd ate up everything she did. Asuka carried most of the match and won with the Asuka Lock.
- Samoa Joe & Bobby Roode defeated NXT Champion Shinsuke Nakamura & No Way Jose
Crowd was on fire for this match. Roode was over with the crowd. Nakamura, not surprisingly, had the crowd going wild. Joe and Roode picked up the win via submission when Joe submitted No Way Jose at the 18:53 mark. Roode hit a low blow on No Way Jose to set up the end.
Nakamura cleared the ring when they try to beat down Jose to send the crowd home happy with a pair of Kinshasas
.Great night overall. The place was packed and the crowd was super loud and into it during everything. Even the beginning and mid-card matches got huge ovations and both the heels and faces were showed equal respect by the crowd.