Another match is official for Sunday's Hell in a Cell pay-per-view.
Tonight's go-home edition of Raw saw one more match get added to the card, with WWE announcing that Raw Tag Team Champions Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre will defend their titles against Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose. The AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas, which will host Hell in a Cell on Sunday, had been advertising the match before it was officially confirmed tonight.
After winning the titles last week, Ziggler & McIntyre retained against The B-Team (Curtis Axel & Bo Dallas) in a rematch tonight. Rollins and Ambrose attacked Ziggler and McIntyre after the match.
There was a storyline where Baron Corbin said he would strip Roman Reigns of his Universal Championship and Rollins of his Intercontinental title if The Shield returned after being kicked out for attacking the heel roster in tonight's opening segment. Rollins threatened to get Corbin in trouble for falsifying a police report, and Corbin made the Tag Team title match for Sunday's PPV.
Here's the updated card for Hell in a Cell:
- Universal Champion Roman Reigns defending against Braun Strowman in a Hell in a Cell match
- WWE Champion AJ Styles defending against Samoa Joe
- Raw Women's Champion Ronda Rousey defending against Alexa Bliss
- SmackDown Women's Champion Charlotte Flair defending against Becky Lynch
- Randy Orton vs. Jeff Hardy in a Hell in a Cell match
- Daniel Bryan & Brie Bella vs. The Miz & Maryse
- Raw Tag Team Champions Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre defending against Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose
- SmackDown Tag Team Champions The New Day defending against the winners of tomorrow's number one contender's match (Cesaro & Sheamus vs. Rusev & Aiden English)